Reinforced egg belt drive for smooth transfer of eggs
The EggTrax egg handling system is used to transfer eggs from the longitudinal house egg belt to their next destination for packing. It ensures a simple, safe and smooth transfer of eggs for maximum quality control. Adjustable wire threads and anti-crack fingers are just a few of the advantageous features of this proven system.
- Tension adjustable wire threads (optional) ensure a smooth transfer of the eggs while simultaneously allowing feathers, dust, and eggs without shell to fall down between the threads
- Anti-crack fingers provide a light pressure on the eggs, ensuring a controlled transfer to the cross belt
- An integrated egg belt brush cleans the belts
- Transfer of the eggs onto a rod or steep conveyor is optional
- The unit can be removed single-handedly, facilitating cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner
- Standard conveying speed 13.1 ft. per minute
- Drive width 6.95″, 13.78″, 19.69″
View and download the latest EggTrax and egg collection systems product brochures.
Get Started on Your Project
Over the course of 80 years we have designed, tested, developed, and refined egg production equipment to meet every imaginable need. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your farm requirements today.