Large capacity collection system – suitable for large farms
Designed by Big Dutchman – and patent pending, the EggCellent Egg Elevator allows for high volume egg collection and minimal need for adjustments and maintenance. From the longitudinal belt, the eggs are passed onto a short rod conveyor section which then transfers eggs safely onto the entire width of the elevator chain. Deflectors ensure a good distribution of eggs onto the elevator. The innovative and safe transfer of eggs from the elevator to the cross belt is patent pending.
- Large collection capacity: up to 19,000 eggs/hour per elevator
- Simultaneous collection of up to 8 tiers
- Up to 12 tiers / 3 stories
- For all cage types and long rows
- The rod conveyors that pass the eggs safely onto the elevator also serve to clean the eggs and remove dirt before it reaches the elevator
- All cage rows stay accessible as no cross collection is required
- Simple assembly and adjustment
- Minimal maintenance
View and download the latest EggCellent and egg collection systems product brochures.
Get Started on Your Project
Over the course of 80 years we have designed, tested, developed, and refined egg production equipment to meet every imaginable need. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your farm requirements today.