Only one egg transfer, less space required in the end-set area
The lift system collects the eggs from all rows of each tier simultaneously. For this, the cross conveyor moves from one tier to the next. Once the lift has collected all eggs from each tier, it moves into its top level parking position. The lift collection system is an economic solution for small units or individual houses as well as for multi-level nests. Handling of the eggs is very gentle, because there is only one transfer involved, when moving eggs from the longitudinal belt to the cross conveyor.
- Smooth egg transport with only one transfer to the cross conveyor
- Good access to all rows between egg collections when lift is moved into parking position
- Less space required in end-set area
- Lifts can automatically collect eggs mislaid or “system eggs”
- Can be combined with any size cross collection
Get Started on Your Project
Over the course of 80 years we have designed, tested, developed, and refined egg production equipment to meet every imaginable need. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your farm requirements today.