Reliable standard elevator for short systems
The eggs are transferred onto the elevator chain or baskets in a given pattern with the help of a dosing wheel. The Elevator ST can also be used to collect per row or per flock, for instance if the house contains birds of different age groups. Egg Belts and elevator chains should be actuated separately to better match conveying speeds to the actual laying performance of the flock. The cross belt can be placed in any desirable height – recommended standard height is 2.10m or 82.7” to ensure adequate clearance.
- Large collection capacity of up to 16,500 eggs per hour and per elevator*
- All cage rows are accessible; no obstruction through cross collection
- Less space required in the end set
- Suitable for all cage types
- Egg transfer onto the cross belt with finger wheel (optional) prevents incoming eggs from colliding with eggs already on the cross belt
- Patented two-component dosing wheel with plastic core is framed by a soft and flexible lip that helps to prevent hair-line cracked eggs
- Steps of the elevator chain are light and flexible for safe transfer and soft acceptance
*Depending on the system type, the egg belt width and speed of the logitudinal belt
Get Started on Your Project
Over the course of 80 years we have designed, tested, developed, and refined egg production equipment to meet every imaginable need. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your farm requirements today.