The innovative and flexible LED tube lamp for any area of application
Flex LED is an innovative LED tube lamp which can be used in a variety of applications. Whether in aviaries or colony systems, there are few boundaries for Flex LED. The lamp is wired without connectors, requiring only one continuous main cable. This allows easy installation of the LED tube in almost any space, and can be connected to the main cable where required. Retrofitting additional LED tubes at a later date is also very simple.
- LED technology requires very low energy requirements, and has a long service life
- 0 to 100% dimmable
- Even distribution of light due to the special profile of the housing
- Zero flickering even at low light intensities
- Available in four lengths: 1130, 1380, 1800 and 2340 mm
- 48 V DC safety extra-low voltage
- IP 69K is resistant against high pressure cleaning
- Plug & play installation allows for quick, easy and flexible mounting
- Use of brand LEDs (Osram)
- Continuous main cable prevents contact resistance due to plug connections
- Good price/performance ratio
View and download the latest Flex LED and LED lighting product brochures.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a large network of trusted poultry distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.