Fresh Air Inlets
For stable and high velocity ventilation
Big Dutchman air inlet systems are designed for efficient circulation and ventilation within broiler, broiler breeder and turkey houses. Depending on structural conditions and special requirements, systems for negative pressure ventilation can be implemented using fresh air inlets.
- Very versatile and guarantee an optimum, non-centralized fresh air supply for negative pressure ventilation
- Inlets can be opened individually, creating stable air jets, even with minimum ventilation
- Insulated inlet flap seals the house airtight
- Pulling mechanism allows exact control of the inlet opening
- Exact control allows stable circulation, maintains an even temperature and creates low heating requirements
- Made of high quality materials for a long service life
- High pressure cleaners can be used without concern
Multi-purpose wall inlet
Flange wall inlet for sandwich panels with high air rate
Wall inlet available in a variety of sizes, can be utilized for different structural requirements and air rates
View and download the latest fresh air supply systems product brochure.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a large network of trusted poultry distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.