The versatile and efficient conveying system for dry feed
Wherever dry feed has to be conveyed or distributed on a pig farm, be it mash, crumbles or pellets, Big Dutchman’s DryRapid is the ideal feed transport system from the silo discharge all the way to the feeding system. DryRapid can be controlled automatically using control unit 103 or with our management and control system BigFarmNet when applied with a DryExact Pro or EcoMatic Pro feeding system.
- Available in several models depending on capacity needed
- Can be installed in many different configurations and is suited for the modernization of old barns
- Filling level can be adjusted separately at all feeders by means of a telescopic drop pipe
- High conveying capacity
- Smooth transport of pellets with minimum damage of feed structure
- Low maintenance requirements, long service life
- Available as a computerized feed system
Computer-Controlled Dry Feeding
With EcoMatic Pro and DryExact Pro, Big Dutchman offers you two computer-controlled dry feeding systems, which ideally comply with the requirements of modern pig feeding. Using BigFarmNet management software, both systems allow you to supply feed at the individual valves, one by volume, and the other by weight. The pneumatic feed valve ensures that every feeder receives the right feed quantity.
View and download the latest DryRapid product brochure.
DryExact Pro is a computer controlled feeding system which employs a weighed batch mixer to blend and deliver individual feed recipes for every feed valve (trough or feeder). This technology along with the capability of feeding two loops simultaneously with highest accuracy opens the door to sophisticated precision multi-phase feeding.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a trusted network of pig distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.