Sophisticated precision multi-phase feeding
DryExact Pro is a computer controlled feeding system which employs a weighed batch mixer to blend and deliver individual feed recipes for every feed valve (trough or feeder). This technology along with the capability of feeding two loops simultaneously with highest accuracy opens the door to sophisticated precision multi-phase feeding.
- Each trough or feeder can have a different feed recipe
- Can feed different diets simultaneously
- Uses a weighed batch mixer
- Sensor controlled feeding
- Can be used for both sows and growing/finishers
- Allows for testing individual feeds and diets in small portions
- Deliver feed rations as small as 18 oz
Alltech Research Farm with DryExact Pro
Big Dutchman’s DryExact Pro feeding system has been featured in the Hubbard Feeds Leavenworth Livestock Research Facility located in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota.
Why Should I Use Multi-Phase Feeding?
Mixing feed daily to optimize diets improves feed conversion, carcass quality and reduces feed costs. Whether you breed or grow pigs, multi-phase feeding is for you. Here’s why:
- Save 10–15% of feed costs, or $4–$6 per pig!
- Increase animal performance
- Better feed conversion and carcass quality
- Minimize nutrient excretion
- Significantly reduce nitrogen and phosphorus excretion
- Save on preparing, transporting and storing specialized feeds
- Feed precise rations automatically and utilize management tools with Big Dutchman systems
- Compatible with BigFarmNet management software, which helps you take control of feeding schedules, feed and animal data, ventilation and more; from anywhere you want
The new generation control and management system, BigFarmNet, provides easy, user-friendly controlling of the system and allows linking all computers on the farm for convenient data sharing and analysis.
View and download the latest DryExact Pro and DryRapid product brochures.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a trusted network of pig distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.