Volume based dispensing of feed
EcoMatic Pro is a computer controlled feeding system that uses volume based feed dispensing geared towards simple, economic multi-phase feeding.
- Feed from each feed bin is dispensed into the feed pipe using a frequency controlled auger
- Mixing occurs along transport to deliver correct feed recipe to feed valves
- No feed kitchen or distribution unit needed
- Used for growing / finishers
- Can be upgraded to a sensor feeding system
- Hoppers can be placed directly beneath the feed bins or located inside the barn
Why Should I Use Multi-Phase Feeding?
Mixing feed daily to optimize diets improves feed conversion, carcass quality and reduces feed costs. Whether you breed or grow pigs, multi-phase feeding is for you. Here’s why:
- Save 10-15% of feed costs, or $4-$6 per pig!
- Increase animal performance
- Better feed conversion and carcass quality
- Minimize nutrient excretion
- Significantly reduce nitrogen and phosphorus excretion
- Save on preparing, transporting and storing specialized feeds
- Feed precise rations automatically and utilize management tools with Big Dutchman systems
- Compatible with BigFarmNet management software, which helps you take control of feeding schedules, feed and animal data, ventilation and more; from anywhere you want
The new generation control and management software, BigFarmNet, provides easy, user-friendly controlling of the system and allows linking all computers on the farm for convenient data sharing and analysis.