All-In-One Farm Management System
With this unique and innovative technology, Big Dutchman puts an end to the confusing variety of parallel computer programs on your farm.
As of now, all of your controllers, computers and sensors will be able to communicate with each other and you will be able to control and administer your entire farm with a single software. No matter whether its a sow or finishing barn, feeding or climate, one house or an entire farm complex, BigFarmNet is the all-in-one solution for your farm – even if it’s is spread among several locations.
What is BigFarmNet?
The future for your pig barn. BigFarmNet is a system which allows you to control, monitor and manage all computers and controllers on your farm from a central location.
- Realistic – 3D renderings represent your barn in the software, making navigation simple. Clicking on each building gives you access to adjust the settings of installed systems.
- Fast – Enter user rights, master data, feed curves or temperature settings once and the data is synced to all linked controllers automatically and in real-time.
- Increased Safety – In case of an emergency, the farm manager has access to all controls directly and quickly. Should a connection interruption occur the software will redistribute all data without loss. Any changes made at not-connected computers will sync once the connection is active again.
- Future-proof – BigFarmNet is ISOagriNET-interface compatible.
- An Economic Solution – All Big Dutchman PRO series products are BigFarmNet-ready, no extra cost. Only connecting the monitoring computers and control units will incur additional cost.
- No Need to Buy New – Most Big Dutchman control units can be upgraded to work with BigFarmNet, while other individual systems can still be operated without being connected to BigFarmNet, allowing you to upgrade your farm in pieces, rather than needing to do so all at once.