For simple ear tag reading
Best Reader ear tag reading registers the sow number and transfers it wirelessly and quickly to smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth. The BigFarmNet app, which is available for Android and iOS mobile devices, connects the transponder number and the corresponding animal data, keeping the farm manager up-to-date in his sow house, whether he is online or offline.
- Small and light, making it easy to carry around in the barn
- Equipped with a power button and a button to activate the reading process
- Battery is charged by an inductive charger and lasts approximately one week
- The BigFarmNet app synchronizes the transferred data automatically and in real-time
- No manual synchronization via cable is necessary thanks to a wireless network