Delta Pipe & Twin Pipe
Ideally suited for diffuse fresh air systems
Delta and Twin pipes are especially well-suited for ceilings with spray-cooling channels and DiffAir ceilings. They have multiple applications in a pig house and can be used in combination with other heating systems to ensure consistent temperatures.
- Delta pipe: ideal for installation below the DiffAir ceiling
- Twin pipe: can be installed below ceiling and in areas where extra heat is needed
- Made of aluminum and are operated with a minimal amount of hot water
- Great thermal conductivity (heat output of 180-200 watts/m)
- Ensure constant room temperatures inside the house
- Can be used to pre-heat the central aisle
- Pipes have anodic coating for better protection against ammonia
- Comparatively low in weight
- Available in various sizes up to length of 6m
- Easy to assemble
View and download the latest heating systems product brochure.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a trusted network of pig distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.