Vertical enclosed high-quality composter
CompoTower is an innovative composting system that consists of a vertical enclosed stainless steel tank and requires very little space. CompoTower is characterized by the following main features:
- Easy handling
- Short residence times
- Easy and fast installation
During the composting process, microorganisms degrade organic material such as dry poultry excrement, broiler manure or separated slurry in an aerobic environment. The higher the dry matter (DM) content of the input material, the shorter the material’s residence time in CompoTower. The final product is a valuable organic fertiliser that has good plant availability and that can be used for general soil improvement in horticulture and agriculture. It can also be pelletized.
- Continuous composting process
- Short residence time in the tank
- Compact design with a high input capacity
- Very stable and robust construction
- Made of high-quality materials with a long service life
- Outdoor use with low space requirements (5x6m bottom plate, without air scrubber)
- Easy adjustment to the farm layout
- Insulated tank with stainless steel inner walls
- Stainless steel loading bucket
- Enclosed system that produces little odor and dust
- Optional connection of an air scrubber
Since emissions (dust, ammonia, odor) are usually normal by-products of the composting process, the use of an air scrubber is recommended in certain locations.
One scrubber can clean the exhaust air from two CompoTower systems. The chemical air scrubber developed specifically for CompoTower comes ready to be connected, keeping installation requirements to an absolute minimum. The scrubber is supplied in a 40-foot highcube container or mounted on a truck. All required technology is already installed in this container; even the acid container can be stored there.
Advantages of the air scrubber
- High separation rates: more than 99% of ammonia and more than 90% of dust
- One scrubber for two CompoTower systems
- Complete system that is ready to be connected: low installation requirements and costs
- Fully automatic control of the scrubber
- Delivery in a 40-foot container
- Individual placement: connection through
ducts of the correct size
View and download the latest CompoTower product brochure.
Get Started on Your Project
Over the course of 80 years we have designed, tested, developed, and refined egg production equipment to meet every imaginable need. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your farm requirements today.