Space-saving separate rooster chain feeding
Separate rooster feeding is an important prerequisite for high fertility rates and good chick quality in broiler breeder management. Males must be fed separately from the females so the correct quantity of a specially mixed feed can be provided. MaleChain, a patent pending Big Dutchman innovation, consists of an entire chain loop in just one trough. With new corners and a new trough, this space-saving feeding system comes as one complete feed line. Our Challenger feed chain conveys the feed and the system has flexible mounting options.
- Space saving, flexible chain feeding system for feeding males or for offering supplemental feed
- The male chain feeding loop is inside a single, straight line trough
- Chain transports feed coming from the hopper in two directions, reducing stress for the males
- Standing or suspended installation
- Height can be adjusted so females cannot reach the feed
- Feed is distributed quickly throughout the entire house
- Chain promotes natural smoothing of the beak
- Birds can be inspected while they eat
- Well-suited for any house length since the hopper can be installed at the beginning or middle of the feed line
- Open trough makes cleaning easier
- Good price / performance ratio
View and download the latest MaleChain product brochure, and see our broiler breeder catalog.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a large network of trusted poultry distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.