For secure feed storage
Big Dutchman feed hopper bins are designed to store flowable, noncorrosive material with 50 pound/cubic foot (800.9 kg/m3) bulk maximum density. The feed bins come in 3 standard sizes of 6, 9 and 12 feet in diameter. Each of the 3 sizes is available in 1 to 4 rings. The 12’ bin is also available with 5 or 6 rings.
- G115 galvanized coating provides a 28% greater protection and longer life than the market standard G90 bins
- Unique lid design opens 180°, keeping it out of the way of potential damage during filling
- Super engineering grade reflective tape at the peak opening allows for easy identification of the fill area at night
- Drip edge at bottom of sidewall sheets minimizes potential moisture down the hopper sheets and into the boot area
- The clearance under the outlet collar is 33.5” – providing plenty of room for unloader accessories
- All bin wall sheets are of corrugated, galvanized steel with 2.66:” (67.56mm) corrugation
- Crimp at room follows the contour of the sidewall sheet ensuring protection from the elements
- Ladder brackets have contours that match the corrugation of the sidewall sheets for maximum strength and safety
- A roof ladder from eave to the peak is standard
- Sealer strip is provided for all roof seams
- Safety cages for ladders are available for the 9′ and 12′ bins
View and download the latest feed bin product brochure.
The FLEX-vey auger fill system allows a truly custom system to meet specific application needs. With a wide selection of basic components, and our ability to design custom solutions, you can have the most efficient and cost effective system delivering feed to your flocks for years of trouble free operation.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a large network of trusted poultry distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.