Fresh Air Inlets
For stable and high velocity ventilation
Big Dutchman fresh air inlet systems are designed for efficient and high velocity circulation and ventilation within pig houses.
- Very versatile and guarantee high velocity ventilation
- Inlets can be opened individually, creating stable air jets, even with minimum ventilation
- Insulated inlet flap seals the house airtight
- Pulling mechanism allows exact control of the inlet opening
- Exact control allows stable circulation, maintains an even temperature and creates low heating requirements
- Made of high quality materials for a long service life
- High pressure cleaners can be used without concern
CL 1200: Multi-purpose wall inlet
CL 1211 F: Flange inlet for sandwich panels
CL 1540: Multi-purpose ceiling inlet
Double LL: Two-way ceiling inlet
View and download the latest fresh air supply systems product brochure.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a trusted network of pig distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.