Exhaust Air Chimneys
For efficient exhaust air removal in pig production
Big Dutchman offers an extensive product line of exhaust air chimneys and corresponding built-in fans for optimal exhaust air removal. Thanks to the flow-optimized chimneys, the air rate of the fans is increased and the power consumption is reduced by up to 20%.
Important Advantages: CL600
- Versatile exhaust air chimney with a unique design
- Has an aerodynamic shape and ensures optimum ventilation conditions
- Made of polypropylene, has a smooth, dirt-repelling surface and is insensitive to sunlight and frost
- Can easily be cleaned with a high-pressure cleaner
- Labyrinth seal installed between the roof duct and the roof sheet guarantees watertightness
- Self-supporting design
- Roof sheet can be customized for each barn based on roof profile
Important Advantages: BD Exhaust Air Chimney VC
- Available in several different diameters and can be adapted to any ventilation concept
- Aspirating mouth and diffusor leads to a 10-15% higher air performance
- Specific power consumption is reduced by 5-10%
- Well-insulated, meaning condensation and noise levels are reduced
- Chimney closure, length and suspension all offered in various options
- Light shield made of high-quality plastic: reduces infiltration of daylight at minimal pressure loss
View and download the latest exhaust air chimneys product brochure.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a trusted network of pig distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.