Fresh air provided throughout the entire ceiling
Diffuse air ceilings serve both as a diffuse air supply system and economical ceiling insulation, consisting of specially treated glass wool.
- Combination of glass-reinforced plastic trapezoidal or aluminum sheets
- Serve as both a diffuse air supply system and economical ceiling insulation
- Includes two layers of specially treated glass wool, which is permeable to air flow
- Additional layer of fleece between the glass wool and plate acts as a water repellent
- Fresh air enters uniformly along the entire ceiling for an even distribution while ensuring the maximum permitted air speed in the animal area