Fresh air provided throughout the entire ceiling
Diffuse air ceilings serve both as a diffuse air supply system and economical ceiling insulation, consisting of specially treated glass wool.
- Combination of glass-reinforced plastic trapezoidal or aluminum sheets
- Serve as both a diffuse air supply system and economical ceiling insulation
- Includes two layers of specially treated glass wool, which is permeable to air flow
- Additional layer of fleece between the glass wool and plate acts as a water repellent
- Fresh air enters uniformly along the entire ceiling for an even distribution while ensuring the maximum permitted air speed in the animal area
View and download the latest fresh air supply systems product brochure.
Let a Local Distributor Advise You
Big Dutchman has a trusted network of pig distributors who are ready to work with you on your project. To get started, locate a distributor near you.