The innovative and flexible LED tube lamp
Inside your cage system, lights should always be installed close to the litter area, keeping the nest area darkened, so as not to disturb the hens during the laying period. Flex LED was developed by Big Dutchman to offer versatility. Thanks to its light weight, small dimensions and different tube lengths, it is well suited to illuminate the aisles between systems and to facilitate daily bird control.
- LED technology – low energy requirement, long durability
- 48 V DC protective low voltage
- Dimmable from 0 to 100%
- Use of brand-name LED`s (Osram)
- Homogeneous light distribution thanks to the special profile of the tube casing
- Flicker-free even at low light intensity
- IP 69K – resistant to high-pressure cleaners
- Continuous main cable – no transition resistance due to plug connections
- Plug & play assembly – quick, simple and flexible installation
- Available in four lengths: 1130mm, 1380mm, 1800mm, 2336mm
- Good price-quality ratio
Get Started on Your Project
Over the course of 80 years we have designed, tested, developed, and refined egg production equipment to meet every imaginable need. Get in touch with our sales team to discuss your farm requirements today.