Ample freedom of movement from the start
NATURA Filia is a two-level rearing aviary developed by Big Dutchman to meet the requirements of day-old chicks and pullets in an optimal way.
Chick bridges and ramps help the birds to get from the system to the litter areas, and to move from one tier to the another. NATURA-Filia is available in two widths: 73.5″ (1866 mm) and 88.2″ (2239 mm). Let our experts advise you on how to find the best solution for your individual requirements.
- The birds can easily reach feed and water on both levels
- Intermediate levels inside the system help to train the pullets to jump and fly at a very early age, and the system can be opened very early on so the pullets can use the litter area extensively
- Sliding partitions every 58.5″ (1485 mm) reduce stress during moving in and out, and when catching the birds for vaccination while also improving productivity
- The raised system allows for more litter area under the system, and can be closed off automatically during the start phase
- Optimum ratio between usable area and feeding space for ideal utilization of the house
- Flexible front grilles allow for quick access inside the system and easy inspection
- Height-adjustable perch pipe above the feed trough protects the trough against dirt and reduces feed waste
- Height-adjustable drinkers provide easy access to water supply at all ages
- Foldable approach perches ensure easy access at all times
- Zinc-aluminum coating of bottom grilles prevent corrosion to extend the life of the system, and is easy to clean at the end of the flock
- Available with or without air duct
The large height of the individual aviary levels allows a very open design. The farm staff is able to easily access both levels. Intermediate levels inside the aviary increases the surface area of the system, ensuring sufficient room for all birds.