FLUXX Breeder Feed Pan
The preferred female feed pan
The FLUXXBreeder female feeding pan sports a special female-only grill that allows for adjustment of both feeding window width and height. With eleven different window widths and four window heights, the pan is suitable for all breeds while keeping the male roosters out of the pan. The FLUXXBreeder feeding pan has been proven time and again to be the preferred feeding pan for delivering a consistent and reliable set of feed to your entire flock, while at the same time reducing feed waste.
- Adjustable window width and height can be used for all types of breeds
- Window widths and heights are easily adjustable during the bird cycle
- 16 “real” feeding spaces provide more feeding space than a linear trough
- The female-only function of the grille prevents males from eating from the feed pan
- Spin-n-lock system allows for simple, one-handed adjustment of the feed level
- Hinged pan bottom allows for easy and thorough cleaning
- Built-in feed reducer ensures fast and simultaneous filling of all pans
- Smooth feed saving lip prevents bruises while increases feed conversions
- Sliding shut-off to close individual pans
- Openings in the pan top allow light in the pan
- The pan rotates 360°
Two Options for Feed Delivery
To deliver feed to your flock we offer two options; straight line tube with conveying auger, and the ReproMaticsystem, featuring the Challenger chain.
ReproMatic is a Big Dutchman feeding system which was developed exclusively for broiler breeders. It combines chain and pan feeding systems to create a feed delivery system that helps produce a uniform flock. ReproMatic uses the Challenger chain to convey large quantities of feed at high speeds, ensuring that feed is available in each pan as soon as feeding starts so birds are delivered equal amounts of feed. This ensures the consistent development of your flock.
Both tube and chain will provide an even distribution of feed to the entire feed-line, resulting in a flock with uniformity.