Gladiator Adult Pan
Durability Built In
With our uniquely designed Snap’N Lock mechanism, dish drop will be a thing of the past. The Snap’N Lock system holds the dish securely to the pan body, saving you time on maintenance and feed costs. Even with the most aggressive birds, our dish will remain locked to the pan.
The Snap’N Lock system is as tough as it is easy to use. Just snap the lock to secure the dish to the pan body, and when you need to remove it, unsnap and remove the pan.
The industrial strength plastic material and durable construction make the Gladiator a very long lasting feeding pan. The Gladiator is made of industrial strength plastic to withstand the daily rigors of feeding the most aggressive and large turkeys, and it won’t rust or corrode like metal would, which provides you a pan which will last for many flocks.
Feed Saving Design
Easy to install. Easy to maintain.
The Gladiator turkey feeding pan is engineered to allow for easy and fast installation, as well as simple and efficient maintenance.
- The snap-on cap allows for very quick and easy installation. All you need to do is snap the cap onto the pan, and when you need to remove a pan from the line for maintenance, simply unsnap the cap and remove the pan. You can remove individual pans without the need to break lines.
- The swinging and rotating features of the Gladiator allow this pan to move with the turkeys as they eat, providing the ideal eating conditions for your flock, and the best possible meat quality when it comes time to process your birds. As your birds eat, the pans move along with them to minimize any bruising to their chest.
- The snap’n lock dish makes cleaning easy. When it’s time to clean the pan, simply unlock the dish, remove it from the pan body, and clean the pan. No tools needed.
- A specially designed feed-saving lip keeps feed in the pan and not the floor.
- Adjusting the feed levels for your flock has never been this easy.
- Our Twist-and-lock adjustment mechanism allows for precise and easy feed level adjustments.
- Our patented use of the shocker wire in flooding keeps birds from perching on the feed tube, and because of the simple design, adjusting feed levels is as easy as the turn of a crank.
When we designed this pan, we engineered it to have smooth lines and large windows allowing your flock easy access to the feed in the pan. The more comfortable your flock is, they more they’ll enjoy eating. The more they enjoy eating, the bigger your birds will be, and the happier you’ll be at the end of the grow out period!