Broiler Drinking Systems
For peak hydration
To achieve optimum performance from your birds, it is extremely important to provide fresh and clean drinking water. A reliable water supply free from contamination and within easy reach of the birds must be available. Big Dutchman satisfies all these requirements through a wide range of drinking systems for broilers.
Hygienic Supply of drinking water
In modern poultry production, nipple drinker systems have proven to be reliable and hygienic for supplying drinking water.
They can be composed of the following parts:
- Pressure control unit with rinsing system – end or central supply, depending on the drinker length
- Slope regulator – evens out 4 – 6 inch incline
- End kit or end kit with automatic flush kit (optional) each with water level indicator
- Standard pipe with valve. Under normal operation the valve is open to allow the air to escape
- Aluminum extrusion or conduit with anti-roost wire
- Nipple tube with all stainless nipples and combi-nipples
- Suspension system
Stainless Steel Nipples with Drip Cup
Hygienic Nipple without Drip Cup