Big Dutchman offers 3 different feeding/conveying systems for feeding pullets.
- Pan feeding using a straight line auger (tube) feeding system
- Pan feeding using the Big Dutchman ReproMatic chain delivery system
- Big Dutchman Champion chain feeding system
Pullets are fed using the FLUXXPullet Pan.
Feed can be delivered to the pans in two ways:
1. Using a straight line auger (or tube) delivery system.
2. Using the Big Dutchman ReproMatic chain delivery system, which runs in a circuit.
Big Dutchman’s proven Champion feed chain conveys and delivers the feed in an open feed trough with grill which runs in a circuit. There are many configurations possible with multiple feed lines and directions.