Breeder Drinking Systems
For peak hydration
To achieve optimum performance from your birds, it is extremely important to provide fresh and clean drinking water. A reliable water supply free from contamination and within easy reach of the birds must be available. Big Dutchman satisfies all these requirements through a wide range of drinking systems for broilers.
Hygienic Supply of drinking water
In modern poultry production, nipple drinker systems have proven to be reliable and hygienic for supplying drinking water.
They can be composed of the following parts:
- Pressure control unit with rinsing system – end or central supply, depending on the drinker length
- Slope regulator – evens out 4 – 6 inch incline
- End kit or end kit with automatic flush kit (optional) each with water level indicator
- Standard pipe with valve. Under normal operation the valve is open to allow the air to escape
- Aluminum extrusion or conduit with anti-roost wire
- Nipple tube with all stainless nipples and combi-nipples
- Suspension system
Stainless Steel Nipples with Drip Cup
Combi Nipple and Screw Nipple
These nipples are ideally suited for growing poultry up to a live weight of approximately 26 lbs. Both nipples have a flow rate of 80 – 95 ml/min, providing sufficient water supply for heavier poultry. The single-arm drip cup keeps the litter dry while giving birds the water they need. For use in layer and breeder houses, Big Dutchman also offers 50 ml and 100 ml screw nipples that can only be activated vertically.
Hygienic Nipple without Drip Cup
- Reliable valve dispenses water according to demand and without spilling or leaking
- The saddle is welded onto the square nipple tube so the plug-in and fixation mechanism guarantees maximum housing hygiene and does not create any areas for dirt to gather
- Constructed from high-quality materials (stainless steel and special synthetic material) for a long working life
*At 20 cm water column