Meeting customers and prospects virtually at ’20 Midwest Poultry Federation Convention
August 7, 2020
Big Dutchman is excited to announce its participation in the 2020 Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF) Virtual Trade Show & Convention – its first-ever, 100% online trade show and conference for the poultry industry debuting August 12-13th.
Big Dutchman will host a virtual exhibit and sponsor booth where attendees can access product information, interact with company personnel, schedule meetings, view virtual product tours and learn about new products available to the market.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of the virtual event for the poultry industry,” says Steve Walcott, Vice President of Sales for Egg Production at Big Dutchman. “While we love to see our customers in person, this event is making the best of a challenging situation this year. We look forward to this unique convention which offers an exciting new venue where attendees can experience products in a 3-D environment and engage with our company representations.”
Here’s what attendees can expect from the virtual event:
- The convention will showcase MPF’s education content and foster connections between exhibitors and attendees – all within a very robust, 3-D graphical experience
- TWO full days of programming – Wednesday & Thursday, August 12th and 13th
- 16+ hours of poultry education – Industry leading experts will present topics in technology, markets, policy and poultry health and nutrition. Tracks for turkeys, egg layers/pullets, broilers, and processing will continue – along with hot production topics and (NEW!) lunchtime learning sessions for all birds plus a full slate of “Vendor Featured Content” (also NEW!)
- A full trade show experience with company booths you can explore and interact with
- Live Q&A with speakers to get all your questions answered
- New Product Showcase – a one-stop shop to see all the new products and services available to the poultry industry
- ON-DEMAND ACCESS to all of the exhibitor booths and education program through August 31st
For more information and to find the registration link visit: https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/registration/.
Attendees can view the MPF Virtual Education Program (and any future updates to the schedule) here: https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/education-program/.
Please contact MPF with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 284-6763.