For the highest security standards in your pig house
Modern houses for pig production are being constantly equipped with more technical management aids. Automated processes are responsible for feed and water supply as well as climate control. This dependence on technology is increasing every day. Installing technical devices for monitoring and notification purposes is therefore an absolute necessity. Farm managers can react instantly in case of problems and are able to prevent damage in a reliable manner. Big Dutchman alarm systems raise the bar regarding functionality and security requirements.
For the highest security standards
With the AC Touch, Big Dutchman introduces a new generation of alarm systems. Instead of a key, AC Touch is accessed by means of a fingerprint sensor. This ensures that changes to settings and acknowledged alarms can be tracked back to the responsible person with absolute certainty; a great advantage on farms with multiple employees. Furthermore, the alarm device is easy to use thanks to a large color display. All alarm inputs and functions are displayed clearly and can be easily adjusted. Another important feature of the AC Touch is the “black box”, which cannot be deleted and saves all alarms and activities.
Alarm notifications and acknowledgement
Up to five telephone numbers can be called and/or notified via SMS. Managers can determine in which order these numbers are contacted and rearrange the order easily. Specific languages can be set for each number and test calls can be performed. AC Touch gives you the option to acknowledge these alerts via mobile phone or fixed line.
Functions at a glance:
- 10 analog or digital alarm inputs (e.g. temperature alarm, fire alarm, motor failure)
- All inputs are fail-safe in case of wire breaks and short circuits (optional)
- 10 relay outputs actively switch on emergency fans or MultiStep groups, dependent on temperature limits or alarm notifications
- Temperature is monitored by means of temperature profiles which can be pre-configured or set up individually
- Temperature monitoring registers both sudden temperature changes and temperatures below or above absolute values with regard to the current outside temperature
- Fingerprint sensor allows for secure identification of up to 20 users, each with different rights
- Progress curves of all alarms for the past 30 days can be displayed
- Long-time storage cannot be deleted for a year
- Phase failure monitoring (optional) reports power failures
- Backup battery including monitoring of battery status
- Automated test alarm
- Less important alarms can be muted for the night
- Integrated microphone records alarm messages