Battery-powered, portable user-friendly weighing computer
FlexScale is a battery-powered, portable and very user-friendly weighing computer which automatically records manual weight recordings. Data are saved in pre-defined groups, such as a house or a defined area within the house. The measuring results can be transferred to a PC where they can be further analyzed in growth curves and statistics. With an optional battery powered printer, you are able to print the weight recordings directly from the FlexScale. The set includes a simple weighing hook, a battery charger and the carrying case.
- Portable and user-friendly
- Automatically records manual weight recordings
- Concise display
- Large memory
- Long battery life
- Data is saved in pre-defined groups
- Measuring results can be transferred to a PC for analyzation
- Data can be viewed via growth curves and statistics
- Optional battery powered printer and weighing hooks
- Two versions available: 65 lbs (60 kg) or 110 lbs (50 kg)
Recording and Analysis with ViperTouch
All poultry scales offered by Big Dutchman can be connected to the climate and production computer ViperTouch. This computer records the required data concerning growth, feed and water consumption, mortality and climate. This puts the producer in a position to be able to quickly react to changing conditions and to take the required action. This in turn leads to better production results and increases the economic efficiency.