DryExact – computer controlled, weight-based feeding
The system is ideal for phase feeding, delivering exact rations at every valve.
The DryExact can also be upgraded to operate as a sensor-controlled feeding system. In this case, each hopper is equipped with a sensor that informs the computer of an empty hopper when the feeding starts.
• Exact dispensing at every valve
• Homogenous feed mix
• Accurate metering of rations as small as 500g /1.1 lb
• Easy management of (adding and changing of ) new components to the feed curve
Single track dry mixer with component
hopper for 8 components
DryExact feed kitchen: 2 systems with 1 feed circuit each
Two different control units are available.
EcoMatic and DryExact feeding systems are controlled by the MC700 control unit. A monitor, keyboard and mouse complete the operating system.
The new MC717 is another computer option – the elegant touch screen monitor has the computer incorporated and eliminates the need for keyboard and mouse.
The electric control (switching) cabinet contains all motor switches like silo discharge, chain drives and other electrical system components.
Both the DryExact and EcoMatic automatic dry feeding systems are included in the BigFarmNet management system.
The all-in-one farm management software connects and manages the entire farm’s computers, controls and sensors.
Feed kitchen of 8000er finisher research farm in Illinois with customized control cabinet showing functional diagram of feeding system
Why Computer Controlled Dry Feeding?Computer control adds several features and advantages:
• A weighing and mixing device unit in applied to prepare exact feed rations (size and content) for individual animals or groups of animals pens)
• This additional means of control offers numerous ways to save on feed and reduce costs
- Reduce nutritional feed waste (wrong mixing, inaccurate metering)
- Apply phase feeding
• Feed management becomes flexible - with all the advantages of modern computer technology
• Safe, easy and exact way for staff to manage feeding
• Better control for farm managers - easy monitoring of operation success as well as swine performance
• Optimum bio security with centralized silos. Less traffic incised the farm
We offer practical, economical and environmentally-friendly solutions geared to your future needs. Big Dutchman stands for long-lasting quality, service, and unsurpassed know-how, and as the industry leader, our innovations will continue to positively impact the industries we serve.